Spiral Packs work closely with the Waste & Resources Action Programme (WRAP) to drive reduction in packaging waste.
WRAP was established in 2000 to support businesses, local authorities and individuals to reduce the amount of waste that they produce as well as help to develop sustainable products.
At Spiral Packs, our work with WRAP is designed to:
- further promote waste minimisation
- focus on producing high quality marketable recyclables
- use less material and reuse where possible
- develop compostable and sustainable products
- reduce landfill as much as possible
For further information on our work with WRAP, please don’t hesitate to contact us.