Introduction to Spiral Packs
Established in 1973, Spiral Packs have over 40 years of history in the food packaging industry. Spiral packs are a privately owned, family-run business, dedicated to producing the highest standard products available, from the quality of our raw materials through conversion to packing and despatch.
With a product line up of over 4000 products, Spiral Packs have the perfect product for your requirements. We are approved suppliers to all the major supermarkets, food manufacturers and packaging distributors in the UK and Europe and have a continuous new product development programme in response to our customers’ evolving needs.
As part of our commitment to hygiene and quality, we operate a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) policy and are also certificated as meeting the requirements of the BRCIOP GLOBAL standard.
- Family run business with the ethics you would expect
- Strong relationships with key suppliers
- Superb track record with successful-value engineering projects
- A reputation within the industry for quality, reliability and competitiveness
- Upfront costs and uninterrupted supply with first class service and quality
Spiral Packs are also one of the UK’s premier die-cutters and converters. We not only supply the food industry, but also a diverse range of industries including the military, building companies and many others.